Monday 28 March 2022

Double Page Spread Feedback

 Double Page Spread Feedback-

This blog post will consist of my analysis and take away points from the feedback that I received from my peers. I received this feedback through a survey that I sent out and created it on Google forms. I will be looking into my feedback which will impact changes I make before finalizing my draft.




For the first page of my double Page spread with Kiera Muray I only received one critique for feedback. The person who answered this response was not a huge fan of the layout of the first page. however, all of the other responses were very fond of the look of this page and even liked the color scheme and simplicity of it. I feel that there could be a few things I could add to this page that would make this page more appealing for more people.





For the second page of my first double page spread there were a lot of critiques. The most commented critique was making the text more easy to read. however, I felt that since the previous page was so simple that there would need to be a decent amount of text on the following page and I had made sure that the font was big enough to make it more simple to read for readers. One comment said love everything no flaws and one said it doesn’t match with the rest of the theme. these two comments are complete opposite opinions. As in regards to the theme I felt that this page match the color scheme but went along with the theme in the direction of women empowerment and giving a personal example of a successful, active, and healthy young women. This article relates to the theme because it also addresses issues about how this specific celebrity or athlete battled common issues among women and teens and how she coped with them. After reading the feedback I feel that there are some tweaks that I can make to make the text easier to read and the color scheme blend more together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...