Monday 28 March 2022

Second Double Page Spread Feedback

 Sports and Fitness Double Page Spread Feedback-

This post is going to be discussing and going over feedback that I received from my Google forms for my sports and fitness double page spread.





This double page spread does not seem to have a lot of things that need to be changed about it. Most feedback that I received for both pages was very positive and supportive of the specific page. One person said that I should brighten the photos and adjust certain features of the photos to make the images pop. I felt that this was a very good response because it will help brighten my magazine and draw more attention towards the images. All in all, this page won’t need many changes before the final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...