Friday 11 February 2022

Personal Timeline

 Timeline-

Today I will be creating my timeline for my project. This purpose of this post is to make sure that I do not fall behind on my blog posts, photoshoots, and the creation of my magazine. I will be planning and managing my personal deadlines that I would like to have everything completed by. I would like to have everything competed before the deadline so, I can have time to make necessary adjustments without having the stress of last minute changes and fixes.

Today is February 11th, so my timeline will start from today and on. I currently have 9/30 blog posts completed, making this my 10th.

2/11- Have 3 posts done for the week

2/12- Get supplies for DIY photoshoot backdrop.

2/13- Have at least two of the photoshoots completed.

2/14- Create a blog post about the first few photoshoots by 11:00pm

2/15- Have all favorited images from the photoshoot edited.

2/12-2/18- Have at least 3 new blog posts completed

2/19-2/25- Create 5 blog posts for the week

2/25- Begin designing the cover photo for magazine.

2/27- Have Completed Cover for Magazine.

2/28-  Begin designing Table of Contents Page

3/2- Complete Final Table of Contents Section

3/3- Start Brainstorming for Double Page Spread

2/28-3/4- Create 5 blog posts this week

3/6- Complete Double Page Spread

3/7-3/11- Create 5 blog posts this week

3/13-3/15- Create 3 new blog posts.

3/15- Have 30 or more Blog Posts Completed

3/15- Look over magazine and make sure grammar and layout is correct.

3/16- Have 5 classmates review my magazine and ask for constructive criticism

3/17- Make final changes to the magazine depending on feedback received.


Finish by- 3/18 (my goal)

Class Deadline- 3/28 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...