Monday 28 February 2022

Looking For A Photo Museum

The Miami Selfie Museum

 Since my most recent photoshoot did not go as successful as planned, I decided to look for a photography studio near me. I wanted to find a studio because I felt that I could get a more professional look than I would get if I were to take my photos at home. Not only would my images look better because of the professional lighting, it would also allow me to have access to multiple types of scenery without spending an excessive amount of money.

After excessive research I had found the perfect museum and it was only forty minutes away from my house. I had found The Miami Selfie Museum while scrolling through my Instagram. I was skeptical at first because it is somewhat far and it costs 29 dollars for each person. However, I knew that this would be the best opportunity I would have to take photos that match my color scheme and have a very professional look. There was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't get amazing photos at The Miami Selfie Museum after seeing their personal social media platforms. The admission was 29 dollars but, luckily my models were willing to pay for themselves because they looked at this as a perfect opportunity to get cute pictures for their personal social media platforms. 




As you can see from their Instagram, the images taken at this museum are very professional looking and they're are many different styles of backgrounds to choose from. After looking over their Instagram and prices I had decided to take three of my models with me down due The Miami Selfie Museum on Saturday  February 26th.


Citations-
https://www.instagram.com/miami.selfiemuseum/?hl=en
https://originalselfiemuseum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...