Friday 15 October 2021

One Word Film- Frustration

 This film was a very fun film especially being that it was all based off of one word. I decided to use the word "frustration' for my film. I felt that this was a good fit for my film because this is a word that is involved in my life every single day. I feel that this is a very common feeling among anyone due to the amount of activities displayed throughout this film. I feel that this film turned out better than I expected it too and I enjoyed creating all of the different shots.


I started off the project with a completely different plan for each shot that what they came out to be. I had to rearrange some of the angles in order for everything to fall into line smoothly. I added and expanded my ideas as the film went
my film was displaying my frustration towards lockers.


 I have been attending this school for seven years and it still takes me forever to open my locker. it demonstrates how my frustration enhances throughout the film after it took forever to get my locker open. In this short film my first shot is the establishing shot which is, The junior and senior hallway which is where most of my shots were taken. My overall video was supposed to display frustration. In the beginning of the video I cannot get my locker open so I was frustrated and it led to me kicking the trashcan and punching the locker.


I feel that all of my ideas were given life within my video and represented my overall goal by the end of the project. Being that I did the project on my own, it was a little more difficult than average to get the shots that I would have preferred. For some shot I had to set up my camera in order for the shot to display the proper angles.

Once I used iMovie to edit everything together the video really came to life to display my one word film.


https://youtu.be/UG4R_JBgsn4



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...