Sunday 27 March 2022

Developing My Table of Contents

 Developing Table Of Contents Page-

This post will be discussing how I developed my rough draft for my table of contents page.

Most table of contents pages that I saw examples of included photo collages with the page number on the inside of the photo or the outside. I liked the idea of this layout because I felt that it was very tasteful to the eye and allowed more colors to pop. I used photos that I had taken throughout the process of making my magazine that fit with the color scheme best and that were possibly shown on pages within my magazine. I made my table of contents page through Canva which allowed me to view examples of other magazines and choose different shapes or styles to include in my contents page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...