Sunday 27 March 2022

Developing The Cover Page

 Cover Page Rough Draft-

This post will go over how I developed my cover page, what platform I used to design both covers, and why I couldn’t choose between the two.

The two photos shown below are two drafts that I was fond of for my magazine. both photos were taken at the Miami selfie museum but, I couldn’t decide which model to feature on my cover. I loved the lighting and the layout of both covers. However, I am leaning more in favor towards the first cover page featuring Kiera Murray because she has a double page spread about her and the lighting in the image that she is in fits the color scheme and brings out her features more than the one of Marissa Marill. my final choice for which cover page I will be using will be after I get feedback and advice from my peers. 

I used Canva to create both cover pages. The cover page that features Kiera was inspired to have a more modern look and to allow the text surrounding her to pop. However the cover page featuring Marissa was decide to have a more simplistic look due to the difference in the lighting and their physical representation of themselves. I have not made a final decision yet about which page I will be using but, I will decide after I get feedback back.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...