Sunday 27 March 2022

Developing My Celebrity Feature

Celebrity Feature Page Rough Draft-

For this post I will be explaining how I developed my celebrity feature page. I will also be going over who is featured and what platforms are used to create my page layout.


For my celebrity feature page I decided to use a friend of mine Marissa Marril who has gained a large following based on her studies towards teens mental health and what is impacting their mental health so greatly. I interviewed Marissa and took photos of her for my magazine. She shared some of her favorite quotes with me, explained to me why she believes teen mental health is so impactful, and how she takes care of her own mental health. 


I created the layout for my celebrity feature page on Canva. I looked through templates that were available on Canva and I incorporated multiple templates that stuck out to me into one page. I added colors that fit my color scheme and the background of the image that I took of Marissa at the Miami selfie museum.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...