Thursday 17 March 2022

Cover Layout Feedback

 Cover Layout Poll-


When I was designing my magazine I had to come up with two separate covers. I was torn between which one that I felt best fit with my magazine and looked the most professional. I wanted to make the best decision possible so I decided to make a poll on my Instagram account and have some of my followers vote on which cover page they liked best. 

According to the pole the top cover shown on the image below was the winner. This photo One by 89% and received 16 out of the 18 votes. I felt that this was a good way for me to receive feedback on this because it didn’t take away from my followers time and was easy to respond to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...