Tuesday 1 February 2022

Magazine Contents Page Analysis

Magazine Contents Page Analysis

I was assigned to select three magazines in my genre and analyze their contents pages. I have chosen Women's First Magazine, Woman's World Magazine, and Woman's Health Magazine. I have selected these three magazines because they all fit in with my genre of Women's Health and Fitness but, have different types of designs and layouts. I felt that analyzing different types of magazines would give me a better general understanding of what to do with my own contents page. Each magazine has allowed me to take away from features I plan to incorporate in my contents page and features that I will refrain from using.

Women's First Contents Page Analysis

February 2022- Valentines Day Edition




Woman's World Contents Page Analysis

January 2022


Women's Health Magazine

January/February 2022



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection 2

 CCR #2-  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? For my second Creative Critical ...